actosol® is a green sustainable organic liquid bio stimulant that is derived from a specialized coal
referred to as leonardite. Leonardite is identical to natural humus which is the building block of natural organic matter in the soil. Actosol is a product that improves the physical (soil), chemical
(nutrient efficiency), and biological activity (microbial activity) of horticultural and agronomic crops.
ADVANTAGES OF ACTOSOL
1. actosol increases moisture retention in the soil by providing enriched natural humus to the plant thus reducing transplant shock/or improving stress tolerance of horticultural and agronomic crops.
2. actosol increases the efficiency of available nutrients by chelating them and increasing the cation exchange capacity of the soil thus locking in the nutrients for better plant growth. actosol also makes phosphorous more available in the soil by reducing the “tie up” of calcium phosphorous and iron phosphorous thus making it more available for root development.
3. actosol increases microbial activity resulting in improved root and vegetative growth of horticultural and agronomic crops.
4. actosol stimulates seed germination/ sprig establishment on newly planted or established horticultural and agronomic crops.
5. actosol stimulates plant cell division thus providing more vegetative growth on many ornamentals vegetatables, fruits,and agronomic crops,
6.. actosol reduces soil compaction of heavy clay or poorly aerated soil conditions. This improves nutrient and water uptake thus providing better root and vegetative growth . On sandy soils, actosol increases the organic matter thus improving nutrient and water retention and educing grower inputs.
7. actosol reduces salinity in sandy soils making plants more tolerance to these conditions and provides higher chelation of nutrients.
These benefits in today’s agricultural industry are extremely important because of the influence that both fertilizer and water provide toward the overall cost and yields for US farmers. In addition, farmers and consumers are
seeking more safety and health benefits from the food they consume and produce and in their environment and homes. The use of actosol provides the health benefits, keeps the environment safe, and offers competitive (cost) means to achieve these goals.